Your Donation Matters
The Women’s Health Research Foundation of Canada is a registered charitable organization and it is completely run by volunteer members. As such, the Foundation needs your ongoing support to continue to support young students and post-graduate researchers. There are a number of ways you can help out. You may wish to make a donation, volunteer, educate others or advocate for positive change.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Canadian women’s health research!
WHRFC Board of Directors
- Sheri Fandrey, BSP, PhD – President
- I fan Kuo, BSc, MSc, PharmD – Past-President
- F. Carleen MacKay, BA, CMA, FCMA – Treasurer
- Donna Chow, PhD – Secretary
- Melissa Muir, MMFT
- Gaynor Williams, DPhil, MD
- Lynn Scruby, RN, BN, MS, PhD