Your Donation Matters
The Women’s Health Research Foundation of Canada is a registered charitable organization and it is completely run by volunteer members. As such, the Foundation needs your ongoing support to continue to support young students and post-graduate researchers. There are a number of ways you can help out. You may wish to make a donation, volunteer, educate others or advocate for positive change.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Canadian women’s health research!
WHRFC Board of Directors
- I fan Kuo, BSc, MSc, PharmD – President
- Lynn Scruby, RN, BN, MS, PhD – Past-President
- F. Carleen MacKay, BA, CMA, FCMA – Treasurer
- Donna Chow, PhD – Secretary
- Melissa Muir, MMFT
- Silvia Alessi-Severini, BSc, PhD
- Pamela Mann, FCSI
- Sheri Fandrey, BSP, PhD